Monday, October 5, 2009

Denver, Oct 1


Show went well. After the show, hung around up front for a while. Met a party couple who were halfway through their night before headed home to puke watery beer vomit on one another while fucking; they were new fans and wanted their bodies signed. Outside met a pretty girl who asked where we were headed afterwards and said to meet up with her at a nearby bar where she was meeting friends. By the time we arrived, she wasn't there, if she had been ever, which I am suspect of. The scene we walked into would seem an outtake of Dante's imagination of hell had Aligheri foreseen karaoke. As we left the bar a couple of skateboarders approached and asked if I was interested in buying some recently stolen Buck knives. "Sharp enough to shave your legs" said one of them, as the other pulled up his pant leg, revealing a hairless leg marked with freshly-formed scabs. I was still a bit dejected regarding the girl and passed on the knives.